The INDIC8OR in its original packaging
Carefully cut the blister pack to remove the INDIC8OR
TO REMOVE BATTERY SAFETY TAB OR TO CHANGE BATTERIES
- Using a flat edged instrument, carefully twist to separate the top from the bottom
- Remove the clear plastic tab from the battery, and discard. If you have to displace the battery to remove the tab, ensure the battery is replaced correctly.
- Lay both parts alongside each other on a clean flat surface, as shown
- Ensure the rubber seal is sitting neatly around the outside edge of the base. The seal features tabs at regular intervals that are designed to sit into recesses along the base edge. The seal will sit flush to the edge when correctly positioned
- Bring both sides together, using two hands, ensuring that, when closed, the on/off switch on the circuit board aligns with the circular on/off pad on the rear case.
- Bring top and bottom together, aligning the clips at either end and press firmly into place until you hear them click, ensuring at all times that the seal remains in place between them.
TO ADJUST/ATTACH VELCRO STRAP
- Detach the Velcro strap and lay it alongside the Indic8or, soft side up
- Feed the strap through the loops, creating equal length either end, as shown.
- Pull the strap up from the middle to create a loop
- Fold ends of the strap to attach at either end
Your Indic8or is now ready to wear. Slide hand through the strap and position on the wrist. The Indic8or needs to be securely tightened to the arm to avoid movement. You may need to adjust the positioning of the Indic8or so that it sits horizontal to the ground when arm is extended.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE INDIC8OR LOGO IS FACING THE RIGHT WAY UP WHEN YOUR ARM IS EXTENDED OTHERWISE THE INDIC8OR WILL NOT FUNCTION.
Press and hold the rear button (you will feel a click) and the light will flash once – this means the Indic8or is ‘active’.
Press and hold again to turn off (the light will flash twice) when the Indic8or is no longer in use.
Should you require further advice or information, please email email@example.com or call 0844 884 9977